Yes, I know these were taken over 6 weeks ago...and that there are a lot of photos in this post! It was so pretty that night! After we went to the hospital Thursday and found out that Evan had passed away, the kids went with my mom and Steve to sleep over for the night. (We were going to be induced in the morning.) Shawn and I were hungry so we decided to grab a bite to eat. We went to Noodles & Co (LOVE the Pad Thai with chicken!) It's kind of funny that we ate here this day... When we went in for our ultrasound appointment we ate lunch here before hearing all the bad news and now we ate here after hearing the final bad news. It was kinda like bookends...start and end of another hard chapter in our lives! (I will still eat at Noodles because it's really yummy!) Shawn said he'd pay me $50 to buy a bottle of wine at the restaurant (dump it out, fill it with something else) and drink it with my huge 7 month pregnant belly! We thought it would be funny the reactions we'd get! It's not like it would hurt the baby (since he wasn't alive anymore.) Ya, I know! That sucks! and it's not very funny... This was the best I could do (see picture.) I got a cream soda, which I love, and enjoyed drinking that! We thought I should lay on the ground looking like I passed out with the bottle in my hand-still probably not very funny but we didn't know how to deal with what we were feeling. Why not laugh?
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Evan's Farewell Sunset
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love,love,love,love,love these pictures! How could you handle the Great Salt Lake stench though? Does it still stink like some rotten animal or something out there? Such a beautiful lake with such an awful smell.
I love you guys
mom
Your pictures are so pretty- what a nice gift from Evan. I've been thinking about you guys a lot lately. I'll call later.
It actually didn't stink and there were no bugs! Crazy and awesome!
Beautiful photos!
Yes Photoshop Elements DOES! It is under filters...so fun!
Post a Comment