Saturday, September 19, 2009

Puppy Sitting

Remember how I mentioned that Brian's dog had puppies? One of them got sick and Shawn's sister took him in and nursed him back to health. Having two dogs of her own already, she couldn't keep him! Sad! Anyways, she was moving to Layton and asked if we could puppy sit for a few days (hoping we'd fall in love and not be able to give him back!)
He's used to having brothers and here there are none! He looked around the house for a while searching for the other puppies or Max or Journey-nope! Just two girls!
Finally, he just gave up, laid down and went to sleep!
What a dozer! He would sleep all day and play for about an hour at night before bed!
Heading to the store to buy a leash and collar. We brought him home on a Saturday night and the next morning we went to church. He escaped our yard and I was frantically looking for him. No one had seen him with us before and he didn't have a collar on! Luckily, he found a man in the garage across the street, sat under his chair and slept! Time to get a collar so people know he belongs to someone! (He didn't have one because the puppies chewed them off each other!)
Wow! My girls come up with interesting things...
Here's Lys
and Boo
Alyssa is fishing for the dog. I don't think he's interested!
We thought we'd try to get some pictures of the girls with Winston before he went back home (No we aren't keeping him-sorry! It was fun to pretend he was our for a minute though!)
After the photos (which were dark, I know) Winston went and hid under Karah's bed!
Bye Winston!

1 comments:

Karilyn said...

awwww, April, he's a darling pup, is he going back to your sisters' home? (you were just babysitting him, or was she hoping you'd keep him?)

My daughter, Meaghan, has a Yorkie - her husband had a Great Dane too, but his happy waggy tail - the dog's, not Brandon's - LOL (it's late when I'm writing this, can you tell?) - used to knock Caydi down and leave sore spots on Chloe's face if she was standing too close to her (the dog) when she was excitedly wagging it.

I should probably wait until tomorrow to write this question so it's sounding better, but....
there you go.

I think you are a great photographer!!

Did I say Happy Birthday to Karah already on another post?

old tired brain here - sorry~