Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pictures

Karah decided to put the Zhu Zhu pets to work cleaning the floor for my birthday. She put them in the middle of her tutus and they walked all over "cleaning the floor!" lol
Lys was busy putting a bow on hers before her turn to work too!
I'm not sure what kind of cleaning he's doing with a cookie cutter....
Here are some pictures from my birthday.
Playing pin the tail on the donkey-here's Karah
Luke
Brayden
Alyssa
Remember how I said she was a pro?
And she got the tail on just right?
My little peeker! Lol We all played but I only put in pictures of the kids. You would have seen Howie's tail on the wall a few feet away from the donkey, Ashlee putting the tail on my mom's butt and me winning! ;)
Playing bingo. Then we opened presents and got the mysterious phone call to come see what Lisa wanted to show us! I didn't bring my camera because it was a complete surprise to me! Thanks again!
The next day when I finally went to get my mail, I found a huge package in there! Cute pink and brown polka dots all over. The girls came right inside to see what it was! My good friend Robbie had sent me a package because she's a sweetheart! Knowing that we've gone through a lot lately she made and sent some goodies for us to enjoy and keep our spirits up! Her and her kids made a blanket for us to cuddle with, the girls each got a cute moose stuffed animal (named Moosie and Moosecakes-I actually like the names they picked this time!) and two chef's aprons and hats (which the moose are modeling in the pictures!) The letters and pictures were awesome and just what we needed. I had to take some shots of the girls with the stuff-they were being so cute!
My silly girls!
I like how Lys is looking at Karah to see what to do, then in the next picture she's...
trying to imitate her!
Thanks again! We need all the cuddles we can get!
January 28, 2010
We put the couches together and threw in all the stuffed animals, pillows and girls. It was so much fun! We played in there and watched a movie together before bed. This is our favorite thing to do with the couches. Kinda sad we can't do that in the new house, oh well! (One couch will be upstairs and one downstairs-we'll have more space that way!)
This is fun!
Jump!
Love this girl!
Movie time!
The next night when I said to get your jammies on, this is how Alyssa came in... Stickers on each toe and a dance outfit on!
No pjs!
These two love each other so much-I'm so glad they have each other!
Nice Alyssa! Can you see what she's doing?
Crazy girls!
Karah and Alyssa wanted to get themselves ready for church today (1-31-10) and they came up with some interesting outfits! Alyssa was wearing a red dress, a pink striped legwarmer on one leg, a grey one on the other, socks on her arms and hands to keep them warm, Karah's play shoes that are too big and a yellow hoodie...nice!
You want me to match? Okay, tonight when you want me to have pjs on, I will throw a huge fit to match and you had better make sure my panties match my jammies too! (This she did!) Today was my Grams 80th birthday so we went to her party and enjoyed my cousins and family-have I mentioned I have the best family!
I made some beaded watch bands so I can be a little more dressed up at work. (I'll have to take some pictures when I get done with them all-thanks birthday money!) Saturday I wore one and after two hours I had this huge bruise on my wrist! What the? Has this ever happened to anyone else? I didn't do anything to get it-I don't think?! Crazy!
While we were driving home from Gram's party on Sunday night, Alyssa was saying some funny/interesting things! She first told me "Mom, you're a crazy driver!" Then she was crying "I miss my Grams! I want to call my Grams! I miss her! I want to call her!..." After she calmed down it was quiet in the back seat and Lys said "Mommy, I love you!......I want daddy to say he loves you too!" Wow! That one took me for a loop! I know Karah has been taking the brunt of things but I didn't know it had been affecting Alyssa! Apparently she has noticed that we don't show affection to each other anymore. Isn't that just the saddest thing to hear a 3 year old say?! It almost took my breath away, I was in shock she was able to explain so nicely how she felt! What do you say to that! I tell them all the time I love them and daddy loves them and their grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles love them...hhmm... Interesting! I sure love these guys! I'd better go make them some lunch! Bye! (STILL NO WORD ON THE JOB-NO, I AM NOT GETTING ANXIOUS! CAN'T YOU TELL, I AM COMPLETELY FINE!)

2 comments:

Karilyn said...

WOW - I'm glad you had a memorable 30th~ (I remember mine like it was just last week!!! *bleah*)

Love the pictures of Karah and Lys - they are just precious!


Also - a "WOW" on the last part too, sometimes we have no idea what they're thinking/feeing, probably because they don't until they say it too...

Prayers will be with you, April, bless your family and know that Heavenly Father really is watching over you,

Ben and Robbie and family said...

So fun to see those pictures of your girls- thanks for posting them! I'm so glad that the three of you have each other! We love you guys!

Robbie