I just got a text saying we have another showing today. I told the girls and my little 3 year old Alyssa burst into tears! She said "I don't want you to clean! Mommy, I really, really, really don't want to move out of my house! I don't want someone to take my house from me!" (Imagine the really really really sounding like woowy, woowy, woowy!) Sad!
No, we haven't sold the house yet. No, I don't think I got my job (no letter or phone call yet, but they said they called the person who got it and since I didn't get a phone call, I brilliantly deduced that it's not me!) Everything is still so up in the air... I am trying to be patient. I'm waiting for all the pieces to fall perfectly into place! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I too am waiting for everything to fall perfectly into place... I know they will, but it sure seems to be taking quite awhile!
I know what you mean with people coming through the house. I spend all my time cleaning just incase someone pops by or doesn't give much notice! It's such a pain! And Ayla is like Karah, she doesn't want to move and she wants to keep her pink room.
I've thought about you too, knowing how hard it is to keep up after the kids and then get everyone out of the house for someone to come by!
Good luck! Everything will work out, probably even better than you expect! :)
I am sorry things are hard for you right now. I know things will fall into place. Good luck!
I wooowy, woowy, wooowy love you and your girls. so cute!
Post a Comment