Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2-16-10 misc

Wow! Alyssa was busy while I was in the shower!
Having a line of blocks (or anything lined up) is so something Alyssa would do! Karah made piles when she was little and Alyssa makes lines...
She was so proud
Silly turtle!
Now she had to get a family picture taken
This is who is in this picture...sister, baby, teenager, baby, mom, dad, little girl, teenager and baby. Great names!
Karah got a Fisher-Price loving family twin time dollhouse for Christmas a few years ago and Alyssa loves it. She mostly loves the people (and her my little ponies) and carries them around. Soon after we got the dollhouse, the twin babies were lost and you can't buy just the babies-weird huh! We were able to buy an african american girl and baby so they are new to the "family" and well loved! Now the new baby can use all the baby stuff that came with the dollhouse.
I've had two cousins get married recently and I was lucky enough to make their shower invites. It was fun! I'm definitely not a professional but I like to do it for fun!

2 comments:

walkin on cloud nine said...

You did an awesome job on the invites. I appreciate your help with it. You are a sweetheart!

Kaycee said...

Those are really awesome invites! They look professional!