Baby Nate
Karah and Alyssa went to Bingham High School's Mini Cheer Camp
Alyssa was very shy for most of the day
Karah loved it!
One of the cheerleaders adopted Alyssa and she finally started warming up
Thank you so much Lindsey!
I think Karah looks like a gymnast in this picture...
Here comes Alyssa's melt down...she was tired
B-H-S!
His Auntie is Awesome! ;)
This is my little 'Mr Perfect!'
Happy Valentine's Day!
Nate with his cousin Evan's lamb! My lamby!
Evan was so tiny next to his lamb and Nate is much larger than the lamb. It's interesting to compare the size difference!
Lys with her buddy right after the half time performance
My silly girls!
Cheesy Karah
I love babysitting my boys!
Lys came home from her dad's exhausted!
Time for Karah to make silly faces!
goofball!
Karah's ready for school!
Lys's turn!
I am thankful for all the beauty God gives us! So pretty!
Pictures of Nate (lots of pictures of baby Nate!)
Karah and Nate
Brayden and Nate
Alyssa and Nate
Luke and Nate
I checked on Alyssa at 1am and this is how I found her! It cracked me up!
Completely propped up on her hand-so funny!
And onto March!



1 comments:
Your girls are SO grown up! What cute girls!!! Love all the pictures. cute Nephew too!
Post a Comment