Thursday, January 22, 2009

All Gone!

I got a call from the doctor today with the results from the lab. They said it looks like they got it all! Yay! The end! (except for the pictures!)

12 comments:

Natalie said...

That's SOOOO exciting! I'm so happy for you!

Jen said...

That is wonderful news!

walkin on cloud nine said...

SUPER,SUPER news!
love ya
mom

Kaycee said...

That's great! I am so glad.

Julie said...

Yeaaaaah!!

Shannon said...

That is really great news! Hooray!

Robinson's said...

Take that Mr. melanoma! Or as Po would say on Kung Fu Panda "ska-doosh"!!!

To Be or Not to Be said...

So glad you got good news and a clean bill of health.

Lace said...

Happy Birthday last Saturday! I hope it was a good day for ya! I am so glad for you that they got it all and now you can start healing and concentrait on growing that baby!!!

Amanda said...

I am so glad everything turned out okay for you. Now you can relax and have an enjoyable pregnancy!!!

Hunter Family said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy April! I'm sorry you've had a couple of scary weeks. It looks like everything is working itself out now! Good luck with everything!!

Libby Hunter
(from Altus Ward. I sneak a peek at your blog every now and then from Manya's :)

Erika said...

Good news!