You'll be in our prayers. Please let me know if there's anything else you need. I'd be happy to take the girls for a while if you need to rest any time!
Do you know what day you guys will be home and a good day for us to bring dinner? I also want to take your kids. Seriously let me know. I am free wednesday and Thursday until 5. I am free Sunday and most of next week. I don't know what you have planned, but please let me help.
I am the luckiest mom to two wonderful girls! Karah is 8 years old, loves to learn, dance, play and make things and perform! Alyssa is almost 6 years old now! She loves to dance, giggle, cuddle and be silly! I swear she has diarrhea of the mouth! She loves to do what her big sister is doing and when they are getting along they are so sweet my heart just melts! We have two special angels, Evan and Kaitlyn. Evan was born May 16, 2009 and he spread his tiny wings and flew back into his big sisters arms in Heaven. Kaitlyn was born 03-11-03 and would have been 9 years old in March. She was such a sweet baby! Me? I love digital scrapbooking on my laptop! I'm single and I'm 32! I'm doing great! I love my job at Fusion-io! Keep in touch!
Karah is 8
goofing off before bedtime
Karah at mini cheer camp
Karah-Dec 2010
Alyssa is 5
holding baby Nate
Alyssa at mini cheer camp
Alyssa-Dec 2010
Evan Michael Barrett
Our tiny angel was born on May 16, 2009. He was 1 pound 12 ounces and 12 inches long. (He had Trisomy 18. He lived 28 weeks in my belly and forever in our hearts!)
Kaitlyn Dawn Barrett
Our first angel has had her angel wings for 9 years now! We love you! 03-11-03 to 03-18-03
5 comments:
So soon!?! I guess that's a good thing. Good luck with everything this week April! I'll keep you and your baby in my prayers.
Lots of love, Robbie
You'll be in our prayers. Please let me know if there's anything else you need. I'd be happy to take the girls for a while if you need to rest any time!
Do you know what day you guys will be home and a good day for us to bring dinner?
I also want to take your kids. Seriously let me know. I am free wednesday and Thursday until 5. I am free Sunday and most of next week. I don't know what you have planned, but please let me help.
You're in our prayers! Please let me know if you need any help at all! I can cook, clean or take the kids- just let me know!
I can't believe it's sooooo soon. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Post a Comment