Monday, August 10, 2009

Clean

Forgot to mention that Shawn was very surprised and very happy that so much was done already! Also, I have been trying super hard to keep this house clean, and I have! Holy cow! It's much easier to clean and I actually want to clean! At my old place, I would clean and clean and it still looked like a disaster and there was always something more to do. I was always overwhelmed and most of the time I would just sit there thinking about all the stuff I needed to do and feeling bad! I am actually excited to wake up in the morning so I can make my bed! That is soo not like me! I can't complain though, because I'm lovin' it! I'm sure Shawn is too!

2 comments:

walkin on cloud nine said...

I am so proud of you APril. I know it was tough for you at your townhome. It is much easier if you have a spot for everything and you stick to your new rules for the kids. They have been helping out as well and that is so nice to see. Give them responsibilities and they will appreciate more what you have to do each day. Your home is beautiful and there is such a wonderful spirit or feeling there. I love it!

Kaycee said...

having a clean house is such a good feeling. I know how you feel!