Thursday, November 12, 2009

10-6-09

Karah wanted triangles in her hair today. Okay, how do I do that? This is what I came up with. (Lys got a quicker version because she won't sit still!)
So we FINALLY did this! I've been meaning to for years but we never got around to it!
I knew the girls would love it! Just coloring the noodles is a project in and of itself! Then all the fun things we can do with them! Necklaces, pictures with noodles glued on, crunched up on the carpet, etc. ;) Have I mentioned my kids LOVE projects and doing stuff!
They each got to pick the colors they wanted and fortunately they picked different colors-cool!
Try it, make some of your own, you'll be glad you did!
I love colors and I love my girls!

3 comments:

Kaycee said...

you always amaze me! from hair styles to the crafts you do with your girls!

walkin on cloud nine said...

Once again....fun activities for your girls. What a fun mom you are!

Karilyn said...

April,
I want to give my daughter a link to your page here, so she can see how cute you do your girl's hair - your Lyss looks SO much like my granddaughter, Caydi! (I should give you a link to a page where she won a photo contest, you'd see why I say that)

Love the colored macaroni!!! I think I'm going to make some, if you can post the instructions?? (Or is it one of those things we have to find someone online? *grin*) I think this would make a FUN Thanksgiving Day project - while the food's cooking, you know?

How are you doing, besides being a super Mom?