
Two dirty bears! I have been trying to sneak the bears away from the girls for over a week so I could wash them. They soo desperately need a bath!

Lys did NOT want to hand Bear over!

She cried and wouldn't let go.

While she was watching a kid's show she had him sitting next to her. I carefully snuck him into the wash with Kate. When she realized she freaked out! She kept trying to take him out but he was full of water and too heavy for her to lift! It was funny!

Finally clean!

The reunion! (I know it was only like a half an hour but they love their bears!)

Every time I wash Bear, Alyssa gets so excited telling me over and over "Bear is white! Mom, Bear is white!" Like she's so surprised and she didn't know that was his real color! It cracks me up!

While I was doing the laundry, Alyssa kept herself pretty busy! She had all the shoes lined up in two rows to the door-that is soo something one of
my children would do...

Then she hurried me into her room to show me something "special."

She sat on her bench and told me to take a picture of her and her special surprise.

Apparently the "special" thing was that all her bears were wrapped up in blankets and sleeping at the same time!

She was so proud!

I got this little bench at the DI for $1 and I spray painted it. She
loves it! (This post sounds kinda familiar, like I've written it all before. If I have, sorry! I know this is the first time with these pictures though! -I think! )
1 comments:
So sad you lost BEAR! Did you ever go check out the nursery at Teresa's church. I swear it is there along with your jacket :)
He looks so good WHITE! smells better too!
Post a Comment