We went on a walk to my friend's house and Karah found a small nest on the ground. The birds had already lived in it and left the nest!

I love this picture!

The "finder"

The girls were really interested in it! They couldn't believe a bird made it!

Here we are at my friend Carol's house. The girls played with her granddaughter Mia. Here they are in the pool...

It was nice to let them play outside and not worry!

Three girls in the pool!

It might have been a tight squeeze but they didn't notice-there was water!

They loved the swings, the slide and the sandbox! I enjoyed the company! The hubby is (retired now) military and they lived all over. They were in Germany for awhile so she had recommended several (probably all!) of the places we visited while living there! They are also really good at geneology stuff so I like to pick their wise minds! I'm always learning stuff from them!

On the walk back we saw pretty flowers...

It's kinda funny but Carol thinks I don't have access to the car during the day because I choose to walk places sometimes. She forgets I'm just trying to get a little exercise and offers rides all the time. It's cute!

Karah taking very good care of her nest.

Alyssa being two! That's her favorite thing (being two!) She's throwing a tantrum and decided to just lay on the grass in the middle of nowhere!

I walk away so she gets up and follows me crying and whining...

I started walking backwards, taking pictures as I walked and it made her laugh!
1 comments:
Cool nest Boo! Looks like you had fun with your friends in their pool. I love you!
Grandma T
Post a Comment