Thursday, July 16, 2009

****FOR RENT****

If you know anyone who needs a place to stay, our townhouse is ready to be rented! (I will write all the details about our move later!) It is an end unit and is about 1600 sq ft-I can't remember the exact number!
Here are some views of the outside. (We like to hook our swings on the huge tree and play in the shade!) We also have a cement patio out back. I think it's 10ftx15ft. Here is the front room (the closet is huge!) and the bathroom on the main level. The kitchen is also on the main floor.
Upstairs is the master bedroom. It has a bay window, fan and two closets.
Also on this floor is a bathroom and the kid's room. All the rooms are pretty big!
Here is the kitchen. We will be leaving the fridge.
This is the family room downstairs. (Yes, we have a freezer in our family room! We didn't know where else to put it-we had it in the laundry room but everytime it would kick on, it would blow out the pilot light on the water heater. No one likes cold showers!)
Here's our laundry room. Shawn wants to supply washer and dryer to the renters as well. There is also another bedroom with two big closets down here but since I am packing it's full of boxes so I didn't want to take pictures. There is a big closet under the stairs where I put all the kid's toys. Like I said, if you know anyone that wants more info, call Shawn at 801-541-3036 or comment on this post with questions or email us! Thanks! April

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I just saw you guys are moving?! Where are you moving to? That's fun!

veekids said...

Hey I LOVE how clean it looks. You must have put in a TON of time to make it look like that. I am sooo proud of you and your family, but am sad to see you move further away instead of closer.

Love Ya Always,

Dawnie

Kaycee said...

nice house! I have never seen upstairs before.

Robinson's said...

I will definitely keep my ear out for anyone wanting to rent, but seriously you can't post something like this without giving details??!!! Where? Why? When? Must have more details!!!!!