Thursday, July 16, 2009

pink eye

Alyssa is so happy that she can now reach the doorbell!
Her eyes were getting kinda yucky, I was suspecting pink eye.She's such a silly girl!
One day, she'll be embarrassed that there are pictures of her with her finger in her nose! I swear, everytime the camera comes out, the finger goes in! She'll grow out of it!
Here is Karah working on cards for her teachers. She wrote on Miss Barrett's card
"Miss Barrett
I love you so much
Thank you
I will miss you. Love Karah
2008-2009" (Yes, her letter s is backwards and for some reason, she was making her words go up and curl! It kinda made me laugh!)
Looking worse, we'll take you in to the doc in the morning...
Can you tell she feels rotten?
She got a fever for several nights. Also, when we took her in, the doc said it was a pretty good infection so he upped the dose of antibiotics! (It looked worse the next day but I didn't get pics!)
Time for bed, sleepy head!

1 comments:

walkin on cloud nine said...

Hey Ape
I have a picture of her on my blog right after she came back from the doctors. It is a close up and you can really see how badoff she was. Poor little thing!