Thursday, July 30, 2009

So, do ya wanna know?

I was talking to my mom on the phone and Alyssa was whining. I noticed it was quiet and I looked over and saw her fast asleep like this! I had to grab the camera! I know you can't really tell that she's standing up sideways but this is the best I could do while on the phone... What a weird angle!
Now, before you fall asleep too, I'll tell you our news. I know I was going to wait until I was caught up but I changed my mind! Welcome to our new house! It probably seems like it's out of the blue but we've been looking for several months for just the right one (you know, the one with the "good" feeling!) We ended up in Syracuse-surprise! It's officially ours so pretty soon, after I unpack a little, all visitors are welcome! No appointment necessary! Here are a few pictures. They aren't great and the stuff in the house is not ours so imagine it a little different...or I'll just take some new pics when it's all set up!
Here is the living area.
Here's my kitchen!
Dining area
Here's how you get to my room (okay, our room!) You go through this archway and go to the left. If you go straight you'll be in the laundry room and if you turn right then you'll go in the garage.
Here's our room. Imagine my bedroom set in there though!
Closet on the left, bathroom on the right...
another view
Bathroom
Over by the kitchen is a hallway to the girl's rooms and another bathroom.
These are the stairs to go to the basement.
This is a view to the front door. (To the left side of the picture-our bedroom, laundry, garage. To the right, the other rooms. I love that they are split and when Shawn leaves for work early in the morning, the kids won't hear the garage door or him getting ready!)
Here's part of our basement. I guess it will be the family room part. There is definitely room to grow. We can have three more bedrooms downstairs, a bath and lots of storage! Yay! We finally have space! It's nice to know we can stay here for a while and not grow out of the house right away!
Our backyard
The yard is already fenced so right away the kids can run and play and do (almost) whatever they darn well please!! Sorry new neighbors, I can't guarantee their clothes will stay on! Just warnin ya! We will really miss our awesome ward but we hope we can still play with all our friends! We are renting the townhouse to a nice, small family. We are excited to finally be homeowners again! We moved out of our old house (to move to Oklahoma) when Karah was a baby and she's turning five this weekend! We also had our 10 year anniversary yesterday! I'll post more about all this later! Just thought you all might wanna know (about the house!)

11 comments:

{M}PG said...

That is so awesome!! Congrats! I can't wait to come and see it - it looks so awesome. The yard is the BEST! I am so jealous - all that awesome grass...

Lisa said...

I want it, I want it, I want it! :) Beautiful home. I'm so excited for you guys! Love the backyard...love everything about it! I am hoping we can be neighbors!

Lace said...

WOW! It is gorgeous! I absolutely love everything about it! I can't imagine how excited you guys are! You will have so much SPACE! I'm so excited for you! I want to come see it one day! Congratulations!!!

Lace said...

WOW! It is gorgeous! I absolutely love everything about it! I can't imagine how excited you guys are! You will have so much SPACE! I'm so excited for you! I want to come see it one day! Congratulations!!!

Kaycee said...

I absolutely love your house! It's so nice and huge! I am so jealous!

Kaycee said...

I absolutely love your house! It's so nice and huge! I am so jealous!

Tarina said...

How exciting, It looks like a Perry Home! am I right? It is almost Identical if not the same as my neighbors and really similar to mine. I can't wait to see it.

Mrs. Langeland said...

Aaaaah! I didn't know you were moving so soon! I will really miss you guys. The house looks so amazing though, I can't say I blame you. We'd love to come up and see it in person!

Shannon said...

YAY! It is beautiful!! We will miss you guys so much! I am so thrilled for you though!

wildthayn said...

Great house!!! Congratulations!! I love the HUGE yard!

Julie said...

How exciting. What a beautiful home. I'm so happy for you guys!